Project Description

The 1960’s stucco façade was removed and the original 1900’s façades were restored. The corner structures consisting of a heavily remodeled house and church were removed and a new three-story addition was integrated into the complex. The street level was designed for a women’s department store and the upper floors were to be offices. The side street features a dining courtyard off of a local bar/restaurant fronting the North 7th Street Park.  Architect: Thomas R. Harley Architects, LLC